Cascade Valley is an excellent living option for residents in need of assisted living and/or memory care. With support services, residents can maintain maximum independence in a safe environment.
We offer both studio and one-bedroom apartments with spacious bathrooms that feature walk-in showers for optimum safety. Apartments also feature large windows, wall-to-wall carpeting, and convenient kitchenettes with refrigerator, sink, and microwave. The monthly rate includes three restaurant-style meals daily–cuisine that is both delicious and nutritious; weekly housekeeping; and all utilities (except for telephone and cable tv).
Health Services Provided:
Health services staff are CPR and First Aid certified, and are on duty 24-hours a day to meet and assess your health needs. Health Services are coordinated by our Registered Nurse:
- Prompt response to each and every call for assistance.
- Ordering medications and supplies.
- Administering medications and treatments.
- Communicating with physicians concerning health issues.
- Coordinating services from home health agencies such as physical therapy and skilled nursing.
- Assisting diabetic residents, including monitoring blood glucose and administering insulin.
- Performing health monitoring such as measuring blood pressure.
- Caring for hospice residents.
Community Amenities also include:
- Fully furnished common areas to enjoy with family and friends.
- Quiet library with new books routinely added from the local library.
- Elegant social dining room with fireplace.
- Private dining room for special gatherings and celebrations.
- Bright activity room.
- Spacious living room with TV.
- Outdoor patio with seating for both sun and shade.
- Lovely exterior landscaping, professionally maintained.
- State-of-the-art fire safety system.
- Dial a Ride bus for scheduled local transportation to appointments.